Our state-of-the-art engineering department equipped with the latest CNC Machines has turned Lunarmech into a unique specialist in design and manufacturing of the complete Washing Line Systems.
Washing and separator systems- Components and Working
- A sink float tank equipped with a hydro cyclone that separates the light floating polyolefin from the heavier materials(mainly PET).
- A washing machine with both fixed and rotating knives that create agitation which separates dirt and adhesives from the scrap in cold water.
- The second sink float tank includes a hydro cyclone that carries out the final separation of the remaining glue particles and polyolefin’sfrom the lighter materials released during the washing process.
- The centrifuge performs the final process that allows the product to have 2-3% residual moisture.
The Lunarmech advantage
- Use of cold water – Usual chemical additives like detergent or soda are not used.
- The Lunarmech assurance: no chemical additives and very few PPM fibre/paper remaining in the final product.
- The Lunarmech technology is suitable for other recyclable scrap material such as milk jugs, ground blocks
For more information on our Densifiers,contact us now to speak to one of our technical consultants.